Hit Counter provided by orange county divorce attorney
visitors & counting
More Tokong than Tokong
Source: LSS Report
1. I read with great amusement the Pakatan Harapan head Lim Kit Siang’s claim that his son Lim Guan Eng had “crossed racial and religious divide to defend the honour of an underaged Malay and Muslim girl who was allegedly raped which resulted in Guan Eng sacrificing himself and going to jail for one year.”
This is an untrue piece of propaganda, out of dozens, that had been repeated countless times by DAP. to fraudulently burnish the image of their leaders.
2. Perhaps Kit Siang forgot that Lim Guan Eng was found guilty by the Court of Appeal for maliciously printing and distributing false news under the Printing Press and Publications Act 1984 and the Sedition Act 1948 – not for defending a Malay and Muslim girl.
3. Initially, he was found guilty and was only asked to pay a RM15,000 fine but Lim Guan Eng refused. He then decided to file an appeal while repeatedly questioned the judges’s decision outside the courts. This resulted in his jail sentence upon the appeal’s court decision.
4. Perhaps Kit Siang forgot that the alleged rapist had sued DAP for defamation which resulted in DAP admitting in court that the said allegations were wholly unfounded?
5. Perhaps Kit Siang forgot that Time Magazine and Asiaweek had also retracted their articles and issued an apology to the alleged rapist after they had repeated DAP’s claims?
6. If the alleged rapist then was not a ruling party politician, it is unlikely that DAP would have pursued such allegations since there would be little political gain.
7. If Kit Siang wishes to continue with his misleading propaganda, I challenge Kit Siang to name the alleged rapist publicly. Failure by Kit Siang to publicly name this person would seriously damage the credibility of his claim.
8. I also request Kit Siang to name how many other Malay and Muslim girls’ honoir – or for that matter, girls from any race or religion – whom Guan Eng had defended in the decades before and after that incident that led to his prison term.
Source: Facebook – Lim Lian See
Here is evidence that my calculations yesterday on the cheating Penang Govt is correct.
Someone sent me their 2014-2017 assessment notices.
It is clear that the DAP Penang Govt is acting like a greedy merchant who, just 3 months before GST was implemented, increased their assessment charges.
It is like a greedy shopkeeper (whom we call as Mr T) who increases the price of a RM 100 good to RM 183.40 and then because you are a “valued customer”, he gives you a discount and charges you RM143.80.
You then go home feeling happy that you got a “good deal” and pleased that the shopkeeper Mr T is so nice to you.
But actually, you were suckered out of an additional RM43.80 by the devious and greedy Mr T.
Even your own members resign coz they disgusted at your lack of integrity and your son’s arrogance and incompetence also you wanna blame BN.
You think that Najib really sent Mahathir to destroy you from within, is it?
Lim Kit Siang has accused Umno and BN leaders, including Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak, of initiating the most ambitious “black ops” to date in order to destroy DAP.
He claimed that these leaders and their propagandists are employing the “triple politics of fear, hate and lies, involving ministers and even the prime minister himself.”
Original Article: https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/372569