visitors & counting
- Please Accept You Lost, Brudder Anwar
- Kecoh Pru 13- racist kena maki masa hari mengundi pru13
- #Update : sinarharian.com.my/kami-bukan-bangla-1.1...
- CheguBard Kantoikan Anwar
- Disaat Anwar Ibrahim sering menyalahkan SPR kononn...
More Tokong than Tokong
- The Corrupt Saga of Lim Guan Eng’s RM8 billion Mega Project in the secret PowerPoint files – Exposing the Mega Cronies behind the scenes (Part 7)
- The Corrupt Saga of Lim Guan Eng’s RM8 billion Mega Project in the secret PowerPoint files – Exposing the Mega Cronies behind the scenes (Part 6)
- The best candidate for P 122 Seputeh – It is NOT Teresa Kok
- The Arrogance of Lim Guan Eng in fighting with CAP and the people of Penang who oppose his mega undersea tunnel RM8 billion project
- The impending death of Lim Kit Siang – who is responsible?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
For someone who has spent his entire political career issuing daily press statements blaming the Barisan Nasional for everything, Dear Leader aka Lim Guan Eng is now finding it hard to take responsibility when it comes to himself. Since becoming … Continue reading
Something funny is happening with the DAP in Penang. Or should we say, something is wrong with the Indian family branch of DAP in Penang. The war between Karpal Singh and Ramasamy has escalated into slash and cut. Banner and … Continue reading
We have had it up to the nostrils about the DAP goons who are always blaming Umno and BN for everything that goes wrong, complaining that the MSM is full of news only of Najib and Rosmah. We are exposing … Continue reading
We would like to congratulate Helen Ang on her latest blog posting. The eagle eyed Helen has proven without a shadow of doubt that Lim Guan Eng is publicity crazy and a megalomaniac. She counted a total of 51 photos … Continue reading
If we are to believe in Suaram, that PKR closet non-government organisation and that habitual liar Tian Chua, they would have produced tons of purported evidence on the Scorpene issue by now. They have spoken on behalf of the French … Continue reading
This latest article, purportedly written by Chinese press reporters, is making its rounds in Facebook. Headlined: Lim Guan Eng – Has he become God until he can no longer be criticised? Or has he become a monster, the article has … Continue reading
A cyber war is raging between the two press aides of Penang Chief Minister – Cheong Yin Fan and Kief Wong – and Chinese press reporters in Facebook since two weeks ago. The 34-year-old Cheong is the Dear Leader’s press … Continue reading
STATUTORY DECLARATION DATO ABDUL MURAD KHALID I, Dato’ Abdul Murad Bin Khalid (NRIC No. 531215-08-5957), a Malaysian citizen of full age and care of No. 104, Jalan Setiabakti 9, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, do hereby solemnly and sincerely declare … Continue reading