We would like to congratulate Helen Ang on her latest blog posting. The eagle eyed Helen has proven without a shadow of doubt that Lim Guan Eng is publicity crazy and a megalomaniac.
She counted a total of 51 photos of Lim Guan Eng in the May issue of Bulletin Mutiara, the state newsletter. Yes, you heard us right – 51 photos! And the bulletin has only 28 pages.
The man either loves looking at and reading flattery about himself or the editor is one hell of a kaki bodek.
We hear the editor is this woman named Chan Lillian. She is also the Chief Minister’s chief publicity officer who follows him around with a camera, clicking at everything he does.
She is also said to be in charge of all the DAP cyber troopers. She orders them to go for certain newspapers and bloggers and writers.
According to Helen, this Chan woman loves to write puff pieces on Dear Leader. We love the word puff, Helen. So apt.
For those of you unfamiliar with Bulletin Mutiara, it is a state publication paid for by taxpayers money.
Its logo is three little tigers representing the main races. We feel it should be changed to three monkeys who do not see, hear or speak anything bad against Dear Leader who cannot tolerate criticism.
Back to the 51 photos of Lim Guan Eng in 28 pages. There are photos of him with:
- babies and more babies ( if only they could vote)
- with handicapped people (the poor things could not run away from him)
- with foreign VIPs and businessmen (his BFFs)
- with developers (also his BFFs)
- with squatters (wonder if they know he has not build a single unit of low cost housing in 4 years)
- with durians (not Koh Tsu Koon bo hoot durian – no seed durians in Hokkein)
- with Karpal Singh (whom he is trying to get rid off)
- with Dr Ramasamy (whom he is using to get rid of Karpal)
- with plants and vegetables (thank God they can’t vote)
- with religious figures (who also mistake him for God)
- with DAP people (why are they trying to hog the limelight with him, he is thinking)
- with dead people (sorry, Toh Puan Mrs Lim Chong Eu, no offence, we love you but there were 6 pictures of your funeral and he was in 5 of them. Orang mati also he wanna overtake)
- with former MCA assemblyman Dato Lee Hwa Beng (er, Has Been Confused Dato … Nothing better to do ah?)
- with a basketball (no, no, we don’t mean Dato Seri Ong Tee Keat. That one is basket case)
Anyway, just go to Helen’s blog and look . If we have to list all the photos we won’t have time to watch football. Besides, if it is not his photo, then it is Betty Chew who has spruced up her aunty looks ever since catching hubby having a fling with his special officer.
Good move Betty. You should buy a leash for your hubby.
After going through the photos, we don’t know whether to laugh or cry. How can someone be so gila publicity! We used to think that Koh Tsu Koon was the most gila for publicity, always trying to be photographed with the PM.
But this guy is worse than Koh Tsu Koon. Or should we say better at publicity seeker than Koh? 51 photos in 28 pages!!
The North Koreans will kiss the ground he walks on the day he lands in North Korea. Meanwhile, we cannot believe this is the man whom Penang people want to reelect in the next general election.
Chan Lillian, you are first class apple polisher.
Datoship coming your way. But please, tell your cyber troopers not to come our way for criticising your beloved Chief Minister.
As for Helen, keep up the good job!