Hit Counter provided by orange county divorce attorney
visitors & counting
- Karpal: Kit Siang nor Guan Eng supported my objection against Hudud! See for yourself!
- Gangster Behaviour
- Lim Guan Eng behaving like a gangster
- Penang Free WiFi Part 2
More Tokong than Tokong
- Alamak ! Police Fail To Get Remand Order Pula.
- Surat Dari Pembaca : 5. Mana lebih penting, membantu umat Islam yang berdekatan dengan kamu yang sedang mengalami tekanan dalam meneruskan kelangsungan hidup mereka, atau membantu Arab - Arab bodoh yang tidak pernah pedulikan berapa ramai rakyat kita yang tak makan ?
- Britain Joins China-Led AIIB
- Deterring Non State Actors
Monthly Archives: May 2012
So much has been written about the sweet-looking lady whom Lim Guan Eng discarded like a used tissue paper after his love affair with her that went wrong. Some of the things said are true, some not so true. Stop … Continue reading
Lim Guan Eng may think that the controversy with his girlfriend, Chai Hong, and wife, Betty Chew, has ended with her transfer out of the Chief Minister’s Office at Komtar but apparently it has not. The woman is furious. She’s … Continue reading
Source: Just-Read Whatever Yes, a free Press is essential to democracy. I agree. That’s exactly what columnist and ex-diplomat Dennis Ignatius wrote in the Malaysian Insider. He was attacking the Star for himself and for human rights (what?) activist Marina … Continue reading
Watch this video carefully. Bersih 3.0 organiser Ambiga gave an assurance that the protest would be peaceful and that NO ONE will break the barricade. But what happened? She claims that Bersih 3.0 is about free and fair elections and … Continue reading
Source: MyNewsHub Pas’s Deputy Youth Chief, Dr. Raja Ahmad Al Hiss stressed that the statement made by Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang regarding the implementation of hudud if PR wins the General Election does not clash with Pakatan Rakyat’s principal. … Continue reading
Source: The Mole Hailed as a towering Malay when he joined the DAP, Tunku Abdul Aziz today fell from grace when the party decided not to extend his senatorship for speaking his mind. The DAP vice chairman has confirmed that … Continue reading
We wish to congratulate Dr Cheah Wing Yin for having the guts and decency to expose the DAP’s pathetic affairs in Selangor. The Adun has written a 12-page letter to his party leadership to complain that the party has appointed … Continue reading