Hit Counter provided by orange county divorce attorney
visitors & counting
- Please Accept You Lost, Brudder Anwar
- Kecoh Pru 13- racist kena maki masa hari mengundi pru13
- #Update : sinarharian.com.my/kami-bukan-bangla-1.1...
- CheguBard Kantoikan Anwar
- Disaat Anwar Ibrahim sering menyalahkan SPR kononn...
More Tokong than Tokong
- Anwar Blames “Misunderstanding” For His Parliamentary Boycott Back Down
- The PSM Saga Again Reminds Us of Pakatan Rakyat’s Negotiable Values
- Najib Takes Care of Business, While Desperate Anwar Crows On
- The Fight Against Corruption: It Must Be Won, and Will
- Government Pressing Ahead on Economic Transformation
- The Corrupt Saga of Lim Guan Eng’s RM8 billion Mega Project in the secret PowerPoint files – Exposing the Mega Cronies behind the scenes (Part 7)
- The Corrupt Saga of Lim Guan Eng’s RM8 billion Mega Project in the secret PowerPoint files – Exposing the Mega Cronies behind the scenes (Part 6)
- The best candidate for P 122 Seputeh – It is NOT Teresa Kok
- The Arrogance of Lim Guan Eng in fighting with CAP and the people of Penang who oppose his mega undersea tunnel RM8 billion project
- The impending death of Lim Kit Siang – who is responsible?
Monthly Archives: April 2012
A video has surfaced on YouTube in which Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim appears to signal towards PKR deputy president Azmin Ali who gestures back and speaks to an Indian male who then pushes aside the barrier.
How Guan Eng ended up with plaster on forehead. She was a contract staff in Koh Tsu Koon’s administration. When Pakatan Rakyat took over, she requested to stay on. She is fluently trilingual – Chinese, English and BM. He noticed … Continue reading
Many of those who took part in Bersih 3.0 are probably too young to remember the reformasi of 1990s. Probably many were still in primary schools or sucking their mothers’ tits. But in 1999, professional agitator Anwar Ibrahim started street … Continue reading
What was supposed to be a peaceful sit-in protest as promised by the Bersih 3.0 organisers turned ugly when mob rule took over where protesters pelted police with water bottles and even overturned a police patrol car. Barricades were dismantled … Continue reading
Well, by now, hundreds would have gathered at Dataran Merdeka. So far , there seems to be a carnival like atmosphere – that’s because the professional agitators have not showed up. The naïve and idealistic types are there. We will … Continue reading
Here’s a sampling of the kind of people who will be at Dataran Merdeka on Saturday. We have the Pakatan Rakyat activists pretending to be members of the Bersih 3.0 movement. They will be in yellow and will tell you … Continue reading
The Bersih 3 organisers have somewhat got an agenda in creating a “logger head” situation with the authorities on their sit-in protest on April 28. They had insisted that the venue should be at Dataran Merdeka despite the City Hall’s … Continue reading
A sex video involving sex addict Anwar Ibrahim and Shamsidar Taharin, the wife of PKR leader Azmin Ali, is set to explode the nation. The sex video, which is said to show Anwar and Shamsidar having oral sex, has become … Continue reading