visitors & counting
- Please Accept You Lost, Brudder Anwar
- Kecoh Pru 13- racist kena maki masa hari mengundi pru13
- #Update : sinarharian.com.my/kami-bukan-bangla-1.1...
- CheguBard Kantoikan Anwar
- Disaat Anwar Ibrahim sering menyalahkan SPR kononn...
More Tokong than Tokong
- The Corrupt Saga of Lim Guan Eng’s RM8 billion Mega Project in the secret PowerPoint files – Exposing the Mega Cronies behind the scenes (Part 7)
- The Corrupt Saga of Lim Guan Eng’s RM8 billion Mega Project in the secret PowerPoint files – Exposing the Mega Cronies behind the scenes (Part 6)
- The best candidate for P 122 Seputeh – It is NOT Teresa Kok
- The Arrogance of Lim Guan Eng in fighting with CAP and the people of Penang who oppose his mega undersea tunnel RM8 billion project
- The impending death of Lim Kit Siang – who is responsible?
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Former MCA president Ong Tee Keat has been rumoured to be haggling for a grand entry into the Pakatan coalition. Among others, he was said to have demanded for no less than a vice-chairman’s post in DAP as a condition … Continue reading
Has Karpal “Islamic state over my dead body” Singh died? Last we checked, the man still lives so it is indeed surprising to find PAS announcing the formation of a technical committee (see http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/Committeeonhudud/Article) to study the possibility of implementing … Continue reading
Why must you agree to disagree? Why not just disagree to the decision to implement hudud law. Or if it’s otherwise, the decision should be to agree. Full stop ! However this was not the case for Pakatan leaders who … Continue reading
As expected, Pahang PAS Youth has declared its protest against Elton John’s Greatest Hits Tour, scheduled for Nov 22 in Genting Highlands, saying the performance by the “gay singer” was considered “incompatible” with Malaysian culture. Its chairman Shahril Azman Abdul … Continue reading
It’s amazing how the Pakatan Rakyat zombies cleverly whipped up the frenzy over the suspension of UIA law professor Dr Aziz Bari. The Pakatan Rakyat bloggers and leaders are suddenly talking about academic freedom. Where were these jokers when Universiti … Continue reading
Only the brain damaged, brain fried and brain washed groupies of Pakatan Rakyat, especially those from the DAP, would buy such crap. In the minds of these DAP fan club members, only the Great Lim Guan Eng can save the … Continue reading
Lim Guan Eng should file legal suits against those involved in smearing his name over allegations that his son had molested a 16-year-old girl. He should not stop short of merely condemning those he alleged had been part of a … Continue reading