visitors & counting
- Please Accept You Lost, Brudder Anwar
- Kecoh Pru 13- racist kena maki masa hari mengundi pru13
- #Update : sinarharian.com.my/kami-bukan-bangla-1.1...
- CheguBard Kantoikan Anwar
- Disaat Anwar Ibrahim sering menyalahkan SPR kononn...
More Tokong than Tokong
- The Corrupt Saga of Lim Guan Eng’s RM8 billion Mega Project in the secret PowerPoint files – Exposing the Mega Cronies behind the scenes (Part 7)
- The Corrupt Saga of Lim Guan Eng’s RM8 billion Mega Project in the secret PowerPoint files – Exposing the Mega Cronies behind the scenes (Part 6)
- The best candidate for P 122 Seputeh – It is NOT Teresa Kok
- The Arrogance of Lim Guan Eng in fighting with CAP and the people of Penang who oppose his mega undersea tunnel RM8 billion project
- The impending death of Lim Kit Siang – who is responsible?
- Affirmative Action and the reality of the Malays
- SUNNI-SHI'A Muslims Joint Appeal by Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad and Sayyid Muhammad Khatami
- Mitos demokrasi dan perpaduan
- Press Statement by the Consultation and Prevention Panel of Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC)
- The best ways to national unity : A Zoo With No Elephant
Monthly Archives: July 2011
By Tony Cartalucci – Bangkok, Thailand July 16, 2011 – No one would honestly suggest that cleaning up politics and holding any given government accountable for their actions is not an honorable, noble cause. It is honorable indeed, however, when … Continue reading