Hit Counter provided by orange county divorce attorney
visitors & counting
More Tokong than Tokong
- Free Malaysia Today : Liow Tiong Lai – A jack of all trades
- What will be the odds of Goh Gaik Meng vs Chong Sin Woon for Upcoming MCA National Youth Battle ?
- SYA Press Reply to Selangor MCA Youth Chief Chong Sin Woon ( English )
- Kenyataan Media SYA terhadap Ketua Pemuda MCA Selangor Chong Sin Woon ( BM )
- Seeking Clarification Regarding Liow Tiong Lai Having Help from Businessman
- Anak mangsa #PrayforMH370 tersentuh dengan kata-kata Tun Siti
- Tak usah berlakun dizalimi Kak Wan ... Apa Majlis Peguam kata?
- Tanpa Unit Amal, AMK kaki pil kuda ... berdepan Pemuda nafas baru
- Ehsan ... di ... Saiful, Kak Wani tanding tapi janji ...
- Kak Wan sedar boleh kalah, Drama Ayer Mata tak laku diboikot PAS?
Author Archives: editor
Source: Just Read! The rift between Khalid Ibrahim and Azmin Ali widens as both traded barbs over Selangor and PKR leadership, latest when the mentri besar said that the PKR deputy president lacks the ‘kind of leadership values’ to lead. … Continue reading
So much about DAP talking about ketuanan Melayu. Here we have non other than Lim Guan Eng himself “kow towing” to his boss aka Captain Belakang Kira. Anwar is best remembered as the Education Minister who suppressed Chinese education and … Continue reading
Source: The Ant Daily COMMENT: Is DAP’s PJ Utara MP Tony Pua running out of steam or ideas on national issues? For two days in a row, Pua has been harping on the “controversial” management of Prime Minister Datuk Seri … Continue reading
Source: JustRead! Anwar Ibrahim yesterday denied his involvement in Operasi Lalang 1987 by blaming his boss at that time Dr Mahathir Mohamad as the person responsible for issuing directive to the police to haul up the protesters. However, the former … Continue reading
DAP fanboy and anti-BN blogger Anil Netto makes a few simplistic comments on the recent electricity tariffs in his blog recently. (read it here…) As usual, these bias political bloggers disguised as neutral commentators make it a point to write … Continue reading