Hit Counter provided by orange county divorce attorney
visitors & counting
More Tokong than Tokong
- Nazri says don't sue WSJ ... ONLY
- MALAYSIA EXCLUSVE!!! How PGI track down Justo and blow the lid off Sarawak Report
- Bad PR to sue Wall Street Journal? [With updates and more updates]
- Najib promises "full force of the law" against latest "outrageous" allegations
- Sarawak Report's sensational failures and its last-ditch attempt at discrediting Najib Razak
- Jika tiada isu penting, Rafizi tak perlu komen lagi hal MARA Inc!!!!
- Tony Pua akan tunjuk bukti RM42 billion lesap di PAC?
- Rafizi tak faham tapi komen pasal Off Shore Co.
- MALAYSIAKINI tak yakin tuduhan dan dokumen Rafizi .. Xavier Justo kasi ke?
- Najib tak perlu cuti, pegawai dicutikan ..elok Anuar Musa tak disambung
Author Archives: editor
Source: The Rakyat Post In an open letter on Tuesday, the Sarawak Report admitted the source of its story was Xavier Andre Justo and tried to suggest that he was not a criminal HOW far can the plethora of blogs … Continue reading
Source: Malaysia-Today Ah yes, of course, progressives believe in DAP. Un-progressives do not believe in DAP. Raja Petra Kamarudin Today, the news kecuh regarding the PAS ‘progressives’ buka puasa with their DAP and PKR masters last night. There is talk … Continue reading
Source: The Rakyat Post Former banker and media magnate Datuk Tong Kooi Ong, who owns The Edge Media Group, was issued a warning for allegedly publishing incorrect news, and reminded of licence revocation. “He (Tong) must take responsibility for publishing … Continue reading
PERATURAN PETUGAS MEDIA SEMASA MEMBUAT LIPUTAN MUKTAMAR TAHUNAN PAS KE 61 Semua petugas media yang mendapat kebenaran membuat liputan di Muktamar Tahunan PAS adalah tertakluk kepada SEMUA peraturan dibawah. Kegagalan mematuhi peraturan yang ditetapkan akan menyebabkan mereka TIDAK DIBENARKAN membuat … Continue reading
Source: Free Malaysia Today By Mata Kuching The whole island had been declared a city but the council is yet to implement its latest local plan, which speaks volumes on the standard of state governance. An ever-growing number of Penangites … Continue reading