Hit Counter provided by orange county divorce attorney
visitors & counting
More Tokong than Tokong
- Economy to sustain growth momentum in second half 2017
- Ten sailors missing in US warship-tanker mishap, collision in Malaysian waters
- Malaysia’s GDP revised upward 5.3-5.5 per cent – Maybank
- US warship collides with merchant vessel east of Singapore
- Shares barely budge amid uncertainty over Trump’s economic agenda
Today is not a good day for Pakatan in Penang.
At first, the Penang EXCO from DAP, Phee got raided and arrested by MACC.
Later, it was found out that it was due to the direct action of the PKR ADUN in Penang who made those reports as she said 40 out of 500 people in that village suffered from cancer which she fears is a result of the pollution from that illegal factory.
And in the evening, Pakatan seems to have boycotted the dinner held by the Chinese Clan association of Penang.
You can see the empty tables there which were reserved for DAP and PKR.
The association Chairman essentially whacked the Tokong in his speech at the dinner.
These are powerful enemies that Pakatan is making in Penang.
Some people however said that Pakatan did not boycott the dinner but had to go for the candle-light vigil for Phee outside MACC.
But even that got rained out with not many people attending.,
There does not seem to be any lit candles at the candlelight vigil too – maybe due to the rains and strong winds.
We can blame all this on the bad feng-shui Banglo.